An easy-to-use hub where users have access to a wide range of parameter options for project distribution.
- To learn more about “Drip it,” visit the DripDropz site.
- To verify your Dropz balance, copy your wallet’s receive/stake address and paste it into the search bar.
- Based on the quantity of Ada in your wallet and the pool it is staked to, DripDropz will query the blockchain and reveal all the tokens your wallet is eligible to receive.
- If you’d like to get more than one type of token, simply check the boxes corresponding to those tokens. In each withdrawal, a maximum of ten tokens may be chosen. If there are still tokens left after your initial withdrawal, you can retrieve them by repeating steps 1-4. There is a block size limit in place that prevents users from withdrawing more than 10 tokens at a time. With the deployment on Hydra and an increase in block size, it will be possible to withdraw a larger number of tokens at once.
- Select Please Take My Dropz. The app will indicate the Ada cost to complete the withdrawal together with minUTXO returned to you with the tokens. For a complete budget breakdown, see below.
- Every epoch, this procedure will be repeated again. So, to optimise your token bag, you should drop by DripDropz every 5 days.